Flow to Connect – The Facts & The Benefits
Flow to Connect is something that needs to be experienced, to feel the amazing benefits that it brings. We run regular FREE online evens and in-person events. We’d love to share with you some facts and benefits that are involved in the three practices, rolled into one very special session.
The Movement Bit
•Qigong is a Guided Movement Meditation for the Mindbody, and soul.
• It is designed to activate, release and reset the energy in our bodies that can become stuck, using gentle movement and intention.
• Helping us to connect to the energy within ourselves, and all around us (Earth, Nature and Universe).
• When energy is circulated it is much easier to meditate and feel connected to the present moment.
• Stress reduction
• Increased energy – levels of energy affect our health and our emotional balance – low levels of energy (tiredness) create lower immune systems, which means more health issues. High energy, on the other hand has been found to increase health benefits (study by Yale University).
• An ancient health and healing practice dating back thousands of years.
• Increases longevity
The Relaxation Bit
• Yoga Nidra is an ancient relaxation and awareness practice, dating back to 700-1000BCE.
• Also known as “Yogic Sleep”, this meditation technique differs from others, as the focus is on complete relaxation, whilst being guided into the state of consciousness between wakefulness and sleeping.
• During this relaxed state, the journey continues inward on a voyage of self-discovery, through deepening layers of our Awareness – these layers consist of Physical, Energy, Mind, Wisdom and Bliss.
• Like peeling an onion, when these layers are peeled back, we become more and more connected to our True Self – that of wholeness.
• Improves memory – During a Yoga Nidra session the brain becomes more open and flexible. When a state of relaxed awareness is entered, we can access our subconscious mind, including memories.
• Increases focus and motivation – By calming our thoughts we open our mind to greater things, including deeper concentration and creativity.
• Natural stress reliever – Yoga Nidra relaxes us more than any other relaxation technique and a dopamine boost of up to 65% can be felt during a single practice.
• Reduces anxiety – Research has shown that while meditation and Yoga Nidra were both effective in reducing anxiety and stress, Yoga Nidra seemed to be more effective than other meditations in reducing anxiety. Studies also suggest that Yoga Nidra can be a useful tool in reducing both cognitive and physiological symptoms of anxiety.
• Improves sleep – Yoga Nidra literally means the Union of Sleep. The practice is deeply relaxing and slows the wavelengths in our mind.
The Reconnective Bit
• Reconnective Healing Energy is a form of touch free healing that is a return to an optimal state of balance
• It is not just an energy healing. It is a comprehensive spectrum of healing composed of energy, light and information.
• No complicated steps are involved, you simply lie down and allow yourself to receive the healing energy.
• It is not something that is done by the facilitator, it is healing energy that is allowed, and channelled through them.
• Gain greater internal awareness.
• Healing can be felt in an instant.
• Feel peaceful and joyful.
• Total relaxation of mind and body.
• Restore a feeling of wholeness and a connection to your True Self.
Practiced individually these are all incredibly profound with “aha” moments regularly occurring. Combined we have developed something that we truly hope will help you to find a deep connection with your inner self, which will lead you on a journey of illumination and joy.
Please feel free to drop Leila (Reconnective Healing EnergyTM) or me Qigong and Yoga Nidra) a message if you have any questions.
Post a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.