Qigong is an ancient health and wellness practice that dates back thousands of years.
It is the art of effortless power and is a way of connecting with and learning to direct our energy. The routines are structured – integrating physical postures (stretching, flowing, standing) with breathing techniques, and focused intentions. Qigong is a full MindBody workout.
The exercises are surprisingly simple to perform but are incredibly effective. They help us to connect with the Earth, Nature, the Universe and ourselves. Creating a strong body, a clear mind and an open heart.
I offer Group Classes for Adults and Children, plus 1:1’s of this wonderful practice.
Some of the benefits of Qigong are:
- Reduces stress and tension in the mind and body.
- Increases vitality and longevity
- Enhances the immune system
- Facilitates states of relaxation, calm, lightness, and wellbeing.
- Promotes resilience
- Feel connected and grounded
- Amplifies our self-healing capabilities.